No products in the cart.
Facebook verification Today’s status symbol. Yes, the digital age has altered the world, and the small blue check-mark can work wonders for your image.
The little blue check-mark can be found next to the profiles of well-known persons including athletes, politicians, celebrities, and even world leaders.
Buy Facebook verification is now available for everyone we offer Facebook verification badge in cheap price with money back Guarantee. The Facebook badge denotes authority and trustworthiness, as well as demonstrating to others that your profile is as authentic as it gets.
Facebook Verification – Features
- This package is for persons who have never had a prior PR. Our firm will have to write a huge number of articles and distribute them to various news outlets, which will take a long time (and costly).
- We work for individuals and business Pages, Groups also.
- You can get Facebook verification in just 7 to 10 working days.
- Cheapest price Guarantee even you can check our competitors.
What is Facebook Verification?
This demonstrates that Facebook has verified that an account represents the creator, public figure, celebrity, or global brand it represents, and it makes it easier for people to find the accounts they want to follow.
How to know Facebook Account is eligible to be verified?
To assess whether an account is qualified to be verified, the Facebook verification management team rigorously evaluates all requests and bases its decision on a variety of factors.
What type of eligibility for Facebook verification?
- Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- You must have a public account with a bio, profile picture, and at least 10 posts. You can’t have “add me” links to other social media services in your profile.
- Your account should be a one-of-a-kind representation of the entity it represents. With the exception of language-specific accounts.
- Your account must be associated with a well-known, highly sought-after person, brand, or entity.
- Your account look at stories that have appeared in several news outlets. Wikipedia or other media coverage.
- Facebook Pages and profiles must follow Facebook Terms of Service and Community Standards to be considered for a blue verified badge.